The meeting of IPC was held on July 19, 2017 at 9 am at IE University.
Alfira Arslanova, President of the IPC chaired the meeting.
Ramendu Majumdar (Bangladesh)
Jim O´Quinn (US)
Guna Zeltina (Latvia)
Guingame Kira Claude (Burkina Faso)
Ajay Joshi (India)
Jose L. Santos (Philippines)
Babul Biswas (Bangladesh), Secretary
Anna Lacos (Hungary)
Levan Khetaguri (Georgia)
Zeljka Turcinovic (Croatia)
Anu Lamp (Estonia)
Maria Kyriakou (Cyprus)
Vito Minoia (Italy)
Olga Foux (Russia)
The members discussed the ongoing projects like The World of Theatre, ITI info, and new : Social Theatre Book, Theatre Fest Book, Translated Plays.
Future Projects (2017-2019)
1. Bangladesh Centre will continue the publication of English version of WOT and the next edition will come out in 2019. The seasons 2016 2017 and 2017-2018 will be covered in this edition.
- ITI info Russian Centre will continue publication of ITI info with refreshed content.
- Website iti.publications.com made by Russian Centre will be available in September 2017 for all. It´s aim is to promote projects of IPC and open access to publications, sent by all ITI Centres.
- Social Theatre book. Russian Centre plans to compile articles or issues concerning social theatre from all countries and publish it biannually from Congress to Congress.
- Theatre Fest Book. Publication on the web site iti.publications.com listings of all international festivals.
- Translated Plays Book. The committee will explore the possibility of publishing regularly Plays Book translated into English. Cooperation with other committees would be highly appreciated.
New office bearers
It was anonymously decided that Alfira Arslanova ( Russia) and Babul Biswas (Bangladesh) will continue as the President and Secretary of IPC for the next term.