The Carthage International Monodrama Festival in Tunisia, headed by “Ikram Azzouz”, launched the participation in its fourth session, which will be held from 13 to 16 May 2022:
The festival management welcomes the participation from professionals, amateurs and all theatrical groups from all countries of the world. The theatrical show should be a “monodrama”.
Candidates and Terms of Participation
- The band undertakes to perform the show at least twice and in two different spaces.
- The team members should not exceed 3 participants.
- The duration of preparation (decoration, lighting, sound…) is an integral part of the duration of preparation for the show.
- Adjustments are made by the band technician, assisted as needed by the festival technicians. The programming and timing of the show should be respected.
- The festival administration will ensure accommodation, food, transport within the city and then transport for the foreign team from the airport to the festival venue.
- The participating team shall bear the costs of international transport as well as for the equipment and accessories required for performance.
- Reject any theatrical performance that does not meet the appropriate conditions Or his information is incomplete.
Application deadline: 28 February 2022
>>Click here to fill in the application form.
To know more about the festival, please >>visit the website or Facebook page: fimcarthage