“Saint Muse Academy” and Mongolia Center of ITI are pleased to send a call for proposal for the “Saint Muse XIII” International Theater Festival, which will take place from 14-21 May, 2016. The festival invites artists to submit application in the category of Drama, Musical, Children’s Play, and Monodrama. The mono performances are presented during the “Saint Muse XIII” International Theater Festival Monodays from 18th May, 2016 for 3 days.
The artists interested in applying for participation should take into consideration the following:
- Completed Application form /Download application form from the website: http://www.saintmuse-iti.mn/?lang=en. If problem occurs with downloading please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org./
- DVD of the performance. The proposal is valid only if a DVD of the performance is sent to Saint Muse Academy & Mongolia Center of the ITI. /Please send the DVD via post at the address: Saint Muse Academy, P.O.Box-207, Ulaanbaatar-28, Mongolia/
- Photos of artists /including director and stage designer; professional studio photo with high resolution no less than 300 dpi./
- Posters of the performance /Electronic files in English, high resolution: 300 dpi./
- Synopsis of the play /in English/
- Brief history of the performance, including when it was first staged, where it was presented, awards received, etc./
- Brief bio of the artists /including director, stage designer, author, etc./
When all required documents are submitted before the deadline, the Organizing Committee will pass all information and DVDs to the Selection Committee. The performances selected for the festival will be announced publicly on our website. The artists will also be informed and further information and instructions will be provided.
The participating artists selected by the Selection Committee will perform in his/her own language. When submitting all relevant documents such as DVD record, photos, posters, brief bio of the artists, and synopsis of the works please use reliable file sharing sites. We
recommend using www.wetransfer.com. You can also send via postal services to the abovementioned address.
Complete application along with all required documents listed above should be submitted by December 30, 2015, before 18:00 o’clock (GMT +8). Late applications and incomplete applications (missing supporting documents) will not be considered eligible for review and selection.
Expenses to be covered by “Saint Muse XIII” festival organizing committee:
For drama, musical, and children’s play, the team of participating artists should consist of no more than 8 people. For monodrama, the team should consist of no more than 3 members.
The organizing committee will be responsible for the expenses for accommodation and in-city transportation of the nominated artists only. The cost for round-trip travels and meals will not be covered by the organizers.
The Selection Committee decision will be communicated to all applicants by January 30, 2016. Applicants selected will perform at one of the following venues: State Drama Academic Theater, Puppet Theater, and Black Box Theater in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
The above statement of expenses is applicable to only selected participants. For further information please contact at the address below:
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 976-9912 5576, 976-9901 3186
Organizing Committee of “Saint Muse XIII” International Theater Festival
Pour candidater, vous pouvez également demander le formulaire à l’adresse : email@example.com